Ram Nagar, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
GST No. 33AIJPS2761D1ZC
Approx. Rs 3,000 / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Packaging Type||Box Packing|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Industrial Advantages of Silicone Seal Gaskets in the Valve Body
· Chemical Resistance: In the industrial production processes, there is a possibility of exposure to harsh or abrasive chemicals. Silicone shows excellent resistance against acids, bases, chemicals, oil, water, and solvents.
· Economical: Silicone is a reliable and stable material. It serves for a long time and gives value for money. Once installed, silicone gaskets require less maintenance. The wear is also less compared to other materials. Hence, it reduces purchasing costs.
· Temperature Resistance: It is most commonly known for and used due to its resistance to extreme temperatures. Unlike EPDM, the range of temperature resistance of silicone gasket is -40 degrees Celsius to 230 degrees Celsius. It can be used in a high temperature conditions for many hours. Even after that, there is no change in it. Unlike EPDM, silicone stays stable and keeps its physical properties up to 230°C.
· Sterile: Silicone is not only excellent in extreme heat but it is also a sterile elastomer, which is why it is used in the food and beverage industry and also in the pharmaceutical industry. It doesn’t lead to discoloration or foul odour in the food items. It is an ideal food grade material.
· Tight Shut-off: Due to its high elasticity and compressibility, it offers excellent sealing.
· Durable: Also, silicone doesn’t degrade quickly. Therefore, it also gives a longer service life. Providing longer life in service means less replacement costs and/or downtime. Silicone doesn’t degrade quickly. Silicone is also water repellent.
Explore More Products
Reviewed by 33 Users
Most Relevant Reviews